DOWNLOAD:Code:- ReactPSN patch. Cinavia Disabled for HDD content playback only. noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board. This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 4.55 HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support. Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles) Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu. RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB) PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended. It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.55 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
**Sorry Hidden links (at least thanks the uploader ): register then click Thanks button to see the links **
Size: 194 MB (203,943,920 bytes)
1. Download the file Rogero_CEX_4.XX_v1.XX.PUP and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP [CHECK FIRST MD5]
1.1 It's safe install [SORRY ... YOU HAVE TO REGISTER CLICK HERE ]
1.2 Start toogle_qa if you have it and the PS3 beeps 2 or 3 and restart back to the XMB
1.3 Go to the Network Settings (No Click) and make these combos L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down
1.4 Now you see Edy Viewer,Debug Setting etc.
1.5 Go to Debug Setting and you see System Update Debug, turn it on.
1.6 Make sure you have the newest Multiman
1.7 Be sure that you have no Disc on the Ps3
2. Create a new folder on the Root of your USB flash drive or External HD and name it ''PS3'' ( it would look like this: x:\PS3)
3. Create a new folder inside the ''PS3'' folder we just created and name it UPDATE. ( it would now look like this: x:\PS3\UPDATE)
4. Copy the PS3UPDAT.PUP file we renamed and place it inside the UPDATE folder we just created. ( it should now go something like this: x:\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP)
3. Insert your USB or External HD into your PS3
4. Turn on the PS3 and go to Recovery Mode or install it now on the xmb
5. Go to system update and install it
5. Just follow any screen instructions that would come up.
6. And your done!