Code:- Added the ToolBox to [app_home/PS3_GAME] to restore multiMAN/StealthMAN launch mode from ToolBox. ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all. Cinavia Disabled for HDD content only using the DEX files. noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board. This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46/4.50 HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support. Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles) Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu. RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB) PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended. It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.50 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed. The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46a
**Sorry Hidden links (at least thanks the uploader ): register then click Thanks button to see the links **
Code:MD5:659458af7fedfcfe4b027c6349f32d6c Size:194 MB (204,065,136 bytes)
If you on CFW 3.55 (Kmeaw/Cobra etc.) You need upgrade to Rogero 3.55 v3.7 and then upgrade to newest Rogero
1. Download the file Rogero_CEX_4.XX_v1.XX.PUP and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP [CHECK FIRST MD5]
1.1 It's safe install [SORRY ... YOU HAVE TO REGISTER CLICK HERE ]
1.2 Start toogle_qa if you have it and the PS3 beeps 2 or 3 and restart back to the XMB
1.3 Go to the Network Settings (No Click) and make these combos L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down
1.4 Now you see Edy Viewer,Debug Setting etc.
1.5 Go to Debug Setting and you see System Update Debug, turn it on.
1.6 Make sure you have the newest Multiman
1.7 Be sure that you have no Disc on the Ps3
2. Create a new folder on the Root of your USB flash drive or External HD and name it ''PS3'' ( it would look like this: x:\PS3)
3. Create a new folder inside the ''PS3'' folder we just created and name it UPDATE. ( it would now look like this: x:\PS3\UPDATE)
4. Copy the PS3UPDAT.PUP file we renamed and place it inside the UPDATE folder we just created. ( it should now go something like this: x:\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP)
3. Insert your USB or External HD into your PS3
4. Turn on the PS3 and go to Recovery Mode or install it now on the xmb
5. Go to system update and install it
5. Just follow any screen instructions that would come up.
6. And your done!
HOW TO MAKE NOR/NAND BACKUP WITH MULTIMAN:
- Start Multiman, put a usb in the Ps3
- Press 2x the X Button on the Icon ''Ps3 Root'
- Press 2x the X Button on your Stick ''dev_usb00x''
- Choose any data with X and then press O
- Select the Entry ''Open in Hex Viewer''
- Klick now Start and then Select, you will be asked DUMP LV.2? Klick no, DUMP LV.1 again no.
- Now ''Dump-Flash?'' press Yes
- Wait until is finished. Now you have a Backup on your USB.
DOWNLOAD WITH REBUG:
1.Downgrade to 3.55 CFW
2.Use toogle_qa and make sure System Debug is on.
3.Upgrad to [SORRY ... YOU HAVE TO REGISTER CLICK HERE ] via Recovery Mode MD5=8f8166b25d6bed891f292c77de5c4b28
4.And then upgrade to Rogero 4.40 v 1.00 via Recovery Mode MD5=e0cd3eab262c7703e17dae7cb3fc5d4e
WHY GO TO THIS CFW ?
+No need fix for any games.
+Fine Update with Multimat
+PS2 Classic work
+Access to PSN
-fix for PSN Games
Reactpsn 2.26:[SORRY ... YOU HAVE TO REGISTER CLICK HERE ]