Originally Posted by mofazrin[SORRY ... YOU HAVE TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
1.split the big file(9gb file) into parts using file splitter(search at google about ps3 file splitter)
2.after done splitting the file copy all the folder of the game into external hardisk
3.now go into multiman and click triangle at the god of war picture and copy it into internal
4.click yes if it prompt you to lower the game firmware from 4.31 into 4.30
5.now just play it done
thank you for your tutorial, is there a way to play this on External only?
this is what i did with my USA copy of GOW Ascension:
1. copy it to my external hard drive with Multiman
2. after copying I connected my external hard drive to my pc and rename the folder from _BCUS98232 to BCUS98232 (deleted the underscore)
3. I noticed multiman automatically splitted the big files to .66600, .66601, .66602 so I did NOT touch or replace anything
4. I went back to ps3 connect my external hard drive, launch multiman and press triangle on the game and select BD-Mirror and External, made sure there is a disc inside bluray
5. Go back to xmb and launch the game, but it goes back with an error.
I am on 4.30 Rogero v2.05, do I need to replace any files to make it work in external? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.